About the EzyBill (email delivery) facility
This information is for persons who register to receive City of Onkaparinga rate notices via email (EzyBill).
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the facility to receive Annual Rate Notices and Quarterly Instalment Notices via email, including the use of information provided by the facility.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing the facility you agree to the following:
- The City of Onkaparinga has an arrangement with EzyBill to electronically deliver rate notices via this facility.
- The information available from this facility (which includes downloadable material) is subject to copyright and is protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- Any links to third party websites or software on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you and such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked site or its content. These sites may be located in jurisdictions outside Australia and be subject to license or other types of agreements, policy and legislation relating to those sites. Should you decide to access any of the third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk and the City of Onkaparinga shall not be held liable for any claims, losses, expenses, injuries or damage arising from that access.
- If you choose to use the facility you must first register with, and provide your details to, EzyBill and agree to the EzyBill Terms and Conditions of use.
- Upon my request to receive the nominated rate notices via this facility I acknowledge and agree:
- As the registered person/s for EzyBill I acknowledge that I am the responsible person/s for payment of rates and the intended recipient to receive the rate and overdue notices;
- While registered with EzyBill for electronic service of rate notices, does not negate my responsibility to advise the City of Onkaparinga of any changes to my postal mailing address;
- Only one rate notice per property will be sent to the registered person/s and as such, it is my responsibility to share this rate notice with other relevant person/s responsible for payment of rates (ie only one person per property can register to receive the rate notices);
- If multiple properties, each property must be registered individually for service of rates notices via EzyBill;
- I will no longer receive paper rate or overdue notices via the post from Council;
- I will not be charged a fee by the City of Onkaparinga for accessing a copy of my rate notice in EzyBill;
- It may take up to one rate notice cycle for your EzyBill registration to take effect;
- By using this facility rate notices will be deemed to have been delivered, presented, received and viewed by myself once it has been delivered via EzyBill and that I will not otherwise receive these rate notices;
- If I change my email address and do not update my EzyBill registration details, I will be liable for any fines, interest or other costs accrued on any rate accounts affected.
- If I sell my property I must cancel my rate notice registration for EzyBill (for that property) and re-register any new property details to receive my new property's rate notice via EzyBill;
- The City of Onkaparinga is not responsible for any delivery delays or failures by the facility;
- The City of Onkaparinga has the right to cease the arrangement to deliver rate notices via EzyBill at which time rate notices will be sent as a paper copy by post;
- I may unsubscribe for this facility at any time, however I may continue to receive rate notices via EzyBill for up to 30 days while Council process my request;
- Rate and overdue notices will be sent via EzyBill. Debt collection and any other related correspondence from Council or on Council's behalf will continue to be sent via ordinary post, email or alternative method;